Following German's photos I scratched out circuit board traces with an X-ACTO knife between the left and right channels of the telephone line-in (labeled "TEL-L" & "TEL-R"), and, perhaps needlessly, between the cd-changer line-in and the preamp (these are labeled cd-accessory: "CDAC-L" & "CDAC-R"). I think this step may be unnecessary since we're going to cut those on the radio's wiring harness anyway.
To re-route cd-accessory to telephone-in I added a couple of tiny wires (in the picture, the signal goes from right to left). Of course, this is your best chance of bricking your radio, so be careful and use as little heat as possible! Because I was feeling paranoid, I surrounded my little wires with heat-shrink tubing, just to make sure that there were no short circuits.
Now I had to do the wiring outside of the radio to see if it worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment